Here are some highlights from our current furlough:
- You have prayed and the Lord has answered: When we started this current furlough in September of 2013, we were faced with the daunting task of raising about 15% more funds than what was budgeted for our last term (2008 to 2013). In spite of the struggling USA economy, we are now close to reaching our assigned amount to be raised in monthly commitments. We believe this will enable us to return to Mali by the end of June 2014.
- After wonderful times of ministry in various Missions conventions, the following churches have provided significant funds or equipment for the self-sufficiency agricultural project and/or the School of Hope in Waramajanna:
- New Hope Community Church, Gilroy, CA
- Calvary Church, Lemont, IL
- New Life Church, Yorkville, IL
- North Haven Church, Raleigh, NC
- Calvary Church, Naperville, IL
- Christian Chapel, Virginia Beach, VA
Thank you for your continued support and prayers!